A new start, maybe?

January 03, 2019




       Hi, i always love to blogging, i love to share everything since i was a kid. I am a person who love to tell stories about what happen to me even it is not necessary to tell people. And because of that no one really want to hear me. That is why i made this blog to share everything that i want to share. But, recently i don't know, maybe because i'm getting older? I have turned 20? that makes me feel better i just keep it all inside. Every time i feel like i want to share something, this kind of thought like "hey people do not want to know that" bother me. I know before i am not like that because i keep update my blog with stories. But, i don't know maybe because like what i said that i'm getting older i have become more sensitive with that words.

      And today, after staying at home like 2 weeks and it is already new year, i have been thinking to become the old me back. The old me who likes to update her blog even though who is in the world going to read it. The time flies so fast. I remembered how i start blogging when i was like what? 12? oh my god, it has been so long time ago and now i am 21. I'm so proud that i still stick to this lame platform to share about me.

      So much thing happen to me last year that i didn't want to remember. If i could turn back time, i would choose to not going to the same road. But let bygone be bygone. Thinking about future already scare me, got no time to think about past anymore. Back to the topic that i still didn't believe that i grow up with this blog. I remember how i keep update about school, about friends, about all the childish things happen to me back then, i keep laughing reading them. Now i have to think about my internship and soon i have to find a job for a living and i am half way to finish my diploma, gosh! time flies so fast. And i am so proud that i made it. Okay, till the next time i will update more.

Sincerely, B

You Might Also Like

0 comments